Sunday 20 September 2015

Lexie's Chain: The Two Hundred and Forty Second Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 242 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was Maggie wiv Working My Way Back to you Babe from The Spinners. Lets see wot we gots dis week:

@terenceterrier
Larst week pal Maggie winned wiv Working my Way Back to You by The Spinners . Spinners use da wool from sheep. So for my linky dis week I give yoo Sheep by The Australian Pink Floyd Show.




@sonikebt
Last week's winner was @MaggieTKat with "Working my way back to you" by the Spinners. Once we got over @claptonterrier 's fondness for chunky men dancing, we noticed that the lyrics talk about missing their girl. So our link this week is "Missing" by Everything but the Girl.




@diamondbertie
Well done @maggietkat winning with The Spinners and working. My choice is Dolly Parton  singing Nine to Five which keeps the theme of working and the work place. This film made me laugh.




@djladylexie
Well done Maggie wiv Spinners and Working My Way Back. This week my link dus be Kirsty Macoll and Don't Come The Cowboy With Me Sunny Jim. You could say she's saying watch out to those Spinners! So why dat one? Well did you know that there was annuva band called The Spinners. They was an english folk singing group from Liverpool. They made a cover of a song by Ewan Macoll called Dirty Old Town. Ewan Macoll was the father of  Kirsty so dat me linky!



@claptonterrier
Last week Miss Maggie chose a song by the Spinners…quite by chance we sent you know who to a spinning class yesterday and someone asked us what spinning was so we had to explain to them it was riding a bicycle inside…so this week our link is The Bike Song by The Business Intl. 





@bunnersandharvs
So we gots us anuther good linky dis week from Maggie by da Spinners 'Working My Way Back To You'. It dus be a real paw tapper. We did think dat if dey did work der way back den dey wos 'Together Again' so dat our linky dis week. It dusn't be da paw tapper like dem Spinners but it is by Emmylou Harris. Have a terrific time choosing dis week Maggie and happy week to all da pals.





An the winner ... as chosened by Maggie dus be ................ oh poo! I. Is me again! Pfftttt this is gettin silly! I may have to stop playing I finks.

Ere wot Maggie said: I love the chain of links leading to my lady Kirsty Macoll. So, I choose Kirsty.

So it's over to you. Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 27th September 2015 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!



Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment