Friday 26 May 2017

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Twenty Ninth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 329 of Lexie's Chain. Last week the winner was Skye wiph Fine Young Cannibals an Suspicious Minds. Lets see what we gots this week:

@diamondbertie
Well done @skye613 with winning, your choice Fine Young Cannibals singing Suspicious Minds. That jogged my memory of Elvis Presley who sang that. My link is Elvis Presley (the King) and his film GI Blues where he sang Wooden Heart ❤. I humbly submit this offering.




@claptonterrier
Hello Miss Lexie…last week our winner was a song by the band Fine Young Cannibals…oh dear…I don’t think there could be anything fine about cannibalism…I have a preference for less challenging food…in fact I quite like just siting in front of the TV with my dinner on my lap…perhaps some nice lamb kibble…so this week my linky is TV Dinners by ZZ Top….yum….oh, and when we play ed the video there was a long musical advert at the start,…that is NOT our link.




@cloonfourmegan
Last week sky winned wiv Fine Young Cannibals and Suspicious Minds. FYG were a Birmingham band and so were UB40. They both covered songs which were also sung by Elvis so here is UB40 wiv Can't Help Falling in Love With You.




@terenceterrier
So how duss I find a linky from "Suspicious Minds" by Fine Young Cannibals? Well da vershun I noes best is da one by Elvis Presley. So I gonna use annuva song of his on da same theme "Suspicion".



@maggietkat
Well done with fine young canibal's cover of suspicious minds. Before the canibals was the beat. This is their cover of a motown song, Smokey robinson's tears of a clown.




@sonikebt
Well done @syke613 for winning with "Suspicious Minds" by Fine Young Cannibals. This week we don't have suspicious minds we have  Simple Minds so "Don't you forget about me".




@djladylexie
Suspicious Mind is a song about trust and intuition. Suspecting your partner of being unfaithful can ruin a relationship. Just ask Tammy Wynette. She knows all about  it coz she got a D I V O R C E! Sing it Tammy :).




An da winner as chosen by ............... Skye...................... dus be ..............................  Maggie wiv Tears of a Clown. Yay! You choosin next week me pal.

Ere wot Skye said: Super great tunes this week. And it was a toss up between #5 and # 7. In the end the beat  rolled on! #5 wins! Thanks Lexie and Mom. I sure appreciate playing! 

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on Monday 29th May 2017 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment