Thursday 21 September 2017

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Forty Sixth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 346 of Lexie's Chain. Last week the winner was Tel wiph Eve of Destruction by Barry MgGuigan.  Let's see wot we gots this week:

@cloonfourmegan
Last week Terence did win wiv Barry McGuire and Eve of Destruction. Well if you are going to have destruction you need a Demolition Man so I gives you Mr Sting and Da Police.




@diamondbertie
Terence won with Eve of Destruction by Barry McGuire brilliant choice. I can't believe it 36 years since the release, track one "Eve of the War" is my choice. The War of the Worlds (30th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) by Jeff Wayne




@claptonterrier
last week Sir Terence won wit a song by Barry McGuire…now we have been struggling with this all week as we just kept hearing Barry McGuigan in our head….Barry McGuigan was a famous boxer from the 1980s…so this week our linky is The Boxer by Simon & Garfunkel…




@skye613
My linky is a tune that Mom has always associated with "Eve of Destruction" for some reason. They both resonate the same tone, both from the 60's and she was a bit of a wild child at that point. Pssst, don't tell!




@djladylexie
This is about destruction. Many people over the years haven been terrified of a nuclear explosion and destruction of da planet. I like this video from Kate Bush wot as an interestin approach on this concept.



@sonikebt
Well done Sir Tel for winning the link with "Eve of Destruction". Now Eve had a pal called Adam who was a bit of a "Prince Charming" - Adam & the Ants.





An da winner as chosen by ............... Tel ...................... dus be  ..............................  Bertie. Yay.

Ere wot Tel said: Fanks pals for da 6 linkies. Decishuns Decishuns . Dis be hard. Duss I carefully evaluate as to how closely da linky follows mine or duss I frow cawshun to da wind n pick da track or da video I likes da best ? *serious judging ears* I chooses linky numba 2 as da winner "The Eve Of the War" from "The War of the Worlds" album by Jeff Wayne after linky 2. Well dun! 

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on Monday 25th September 2017 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment