Thursday 1 February 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Sixty Fifth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 365 of  Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Megan wiph Fat Sam's Grand Slam from Bugsy Malone. Let's see what we got this week:

@claptonterrier
Hello Miss Lexie….last week our winner was Fat Sam’s Grand Small….now I believe that a grand slam is a baseball term for when a batter hits the ball a long way and allows three of his teammates on base to also score runs…so scoring four runs in all with one big hit…well talking of the larger gentleman who is keen to see something leaving at high speed our linky this week is Meatloaf’s Bat out of Hell!




@maggietkat
Well done Megan with Fat Sam's. Fat Sam’s is a hangout for all kinds of folks. I thought about places to hangout with those you love. My mind went to warm places during the winter. I chose “Kokomo” recorded by The Beach Boys.




@terenceterrier
Larst week Dame Megan give us Fat Sam. I gonna do da opposite n give yoo Thin Lizzy. Da record I choose be "Whiskey in the Jar" . Dey be an Irish group n dis be an old Irish folk song. I fink Bugsey Malone woz descended from Irish peeps wiv a name like dat.




@djladylexie
Well done Meggy wiv dat one. Bugsy Malone was played by Scott Baio. He also appeared in Happy Days as Chachi. So me gonna give you dat song from Happy Days .... err ... well Happy Days! Coz we all like a happy song. Are you ready? Sunday, Monday ...... Happy Days .........




An da winner as chosened by ..... Megan .......... dus be ................................... Clapton! Yay! Well done CT, you be choosin next time.
   
Ere wot Megan said: A few but high quality Linkys. Me and Mum does like them all but I be most concerned wiv Mum’s education and she actually didn’t know what a Grand Slam was *paw to head* and I does love a bit of Meatloaf so it’s Linky No 1 for us ... Like A Bat Out of Hell !*revs bike

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on 5th February 2018 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment