Sunday 27 May 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Eighty First Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 381 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Terence wiv South Eastern Guide Dogs and Trust Me Baby. Let's see what we got this week:

@cloonfourmegan
Last week Sir Terence did win with the great Trust Me Baby by South Eastern Guide Dogs. This was sung to the tune of Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson. She also appeared in Grease Live on tv in 2016 as Frenchy in the Pink Ladies. So we choose the song that is sung to Frenchy in the original movie Beauty School Drop Out by Frankie Avalon



@djladylexie
Last week was Terence with Trust Me Baby by South Eastern Guide Dogs. Lovely choice. Hmmm well let me fink, guide dogs are for blind and partially sighted people to help them when they is out walkin around and going places. Other blind people use white canes rather than have a dog. Some blind people don't have either. One such person is Stevie Wonder. So me song is gonna be a Stevie Wonder number wot be the linky to guide dogs and blindness.  Dis one of me favourites. Love's In Need Of Love Today.




@sonikebt
Well done Sir Tel for winning with “Trust Me Baby" by Southeastern Guide Dogs. This song is about the lovely dogs who help guide their humans. This made me think about the other senses - touch, smell, taste and hearing as inspiration for a song. So our link this week is “Smells like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana


An da winner ............ as chosened by Terence ..................... dus be ..............................  Megan!  Yay!

Ere wot me Tel said: Just 3 entries dis week wot make me sad cos it duss be my 7th Twitta  anniversary n I decided to send a  pressie to all da #lexieschain entrants dis week as a momento. ( DM me yor addresses pawleaze). Anyhows I evaluate da entries in terms of linky cleverness n lovely song value n chooses linky numba 1 wot be Frankie Avalon singing "Beauty School Drop Out ".


So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 29th May 2018 (ges it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment