Monday 6 August 2012

Lexie's Chain: The Eighty-Second Chain


Hello pals! Welcome to Week 82 of #lexieschain. Dis week was down to Bertie to choose. Last time was Barbra Streisand and On A Clear Day. Let's see wot happened this week!

@bunnersandarvs
First of all, well dun to da Bertie for his linky On a Clear Day wot dus be sungy by Barbara Streisand so it did make dis paw do some thinking bout her and some of her moovies and one of dem was Da Owl and Da Pussycat which made me think of da songy by Sir Tom Jones What's New Pussycat ! Hee hee I love you, yes I doooooo! BOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw

@bvfeyj
We did hab da Who dat could see for miles & miles, den Barbra Streisand dat on a clear day could see foreber, and den dere is poor Jackson Browne who can't eben see da sky, so dat my pick "Doctor My Eyes" by Jackson Browne.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0GhjlmlEwQ&feature=related

@djladylexie
Babs said on a clear day you can see forever. Well on a clear night you can see a lot as well. Like the moon and stars.  So I dus choose song a bout somfink appenin at night wot be Moonlight Shadow by Mike Oldfield.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e80qhyovOnA

@marleyterrier
I see dat Bertie did choose a song from da fillum On a Clear Day…..in dat fillum da lady played by Barbra Streisand imagines she be a lady who did live many years before and ave been reincarnated. One of our favirt songs duss be Higher Ground by Stevie Wonder in wot he sing "I'm so darn glad he let me try it again. 'Cause my last time on earth I lived a whole world of sin,  I'm so glad that I know more than I knew then Gonna keep on tryin' 'Til I reach the highest ground" …..so dat be our link…. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6MpGJzte_g

@rosieterrier
Ooooo what's that Barbra? I can feel rain--it dus be spoiling my view. I can't stand the Rain Sez my friend Eruption! And that's my chainy for dis week! Thank you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7RSTuwKxe8

@terenceterrier
Last week’s winning linky woz  “On a Clear Day You can See Forever” by Barbra Streisand . She also recorded “Evergreen”.  I choose the recording of this by Westlife as my linky  cos it gives all the girls some good looking Irish lads to look at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbMl_bazas8

@patchdacat
As you all knoes we haz a regular competitor who foolishly holds hiz breff waiting for the #lexieschain result. So my linky be “Take my breathe Away” by Berlin. This woz the soundtrack to the movie “Top Gun” in which they flew fighter planes which go very high so when you are in them “On a clear day you can see for ever” which woz last week’s winning linky to follow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6moL-RWlTI

An the winner dis week .... as chosen by @diamondbertie..... dus be  ........ @patchdacat wiv Take Ma Breff Away by Berlin. Yay!! Well done ma pal!

Now is time to get your finkin caps on an send me (find out how on da guidelines page fing) the next link in the chain. Da winner dis week dus be pickin da winner next week and dat means you Patch.

It's over to you! Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until noon (GMT) Sunday 12 August 2012. Sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title!  

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment