Monday 12 October 2015

Lexie's Chain: The Two Hundred and Forty Fifth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 245 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was Skye wiv Maggie May by Rod Stewart. Let's see what we go dis week!

@terenceterrier
Larst week pal Syke gived us Rod Stewart wiv “Maggie May”. Corse dese days wen I hear dose werds I finks of da BT wot lives wiv Andy  Murray. So I asks wot be his favrit moosic wot he listens to before he plays tennis. One of these be “Blurred Lines” by Robin Thicke.




@maggietkat
Well done Skye with Rod Stewart's Maggie May. I got thinking about May December romances, and I remembered a movie that was released also released in 1971. "Summer of '42" was an incredible romantic movie that dealt with loss of a soldier and then seeking help. Thus, my song is the hauntingly beautiful "The Summer Knows".




@djladylexie
Well done skye wiv Rod an Maggie! The song is about a young man involved wiv an older woman. One famous movie of that ilk was the wonderufl Mrs Robinson. The feme song of course sung by Simon and Garfunkel. That is me linky Mrs Robins by S&G.




An da winner as chosened by Skye dus be ........................................... Terence wiv Blurred Lines! Well done Tel. So you choosin next time Tel.

Ere wot Skye said: Wow!  Great links to choose from this week and I like them all. But this little Dixie has to go with the BT. Linky #1. Thanks pals. 

So it's over to you. Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 18th October 2015 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment