Monday 13 June 2016

Lexie's Chain: The Two Hundred and Eightieth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 280 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was me wiv The Puppy Song from Harry Nilsson. Let's see what we got this week:

@maggietkat
Well done Lex with Puppy Love by Nilsson. I have 2 links to follow this week. One is puppies.  What do dogs head straight for? Trees. And then there is love.  My link this week is The Joker by the Steve Miller Band. Yes, he really loves your peaches.





@terenceterrier
Larst week Lexie winned wiv “The Puppy Song” by Harry Neilson. Everyfur knows dat our humums shood abide by da mantra “Adopt don’t Shop” so I will give da song “How Much Is That Puppy In The Window” a body swerve. Da rescue I came from woz Doris Banham Dog Rescue. One of their patrons is da singer/songwriter Maria Daines. She writes lotsa songs to help furs. My linky be her April 4 World Stray Animals Day official video.




@skye613
BOL! Always have to laugh when DJ Lexie wins. A great tune & vid of the start of sweet lives. Old Blue speaks of the other end of the cycle of life.




@cloonfourmegan
Last week Lexie won wiv the puppy song. Well there only one song to respond to that Puppy Love by Mum's husband Donny  (ok that bit didn't happen). Someone help mum help her please !




@claptonterrier
Hello Miss Lexie…last week you chose a song by Nilsson …..we recently hear him compared to Randy Newman….such singular talents that they seem to have no predecessors and no successors….so this week our link is “Short People” by Randy Newman….*stands on platform boots*


@diamondbertie
ell done for winning last chain, I want to keep the doggy theme, giving my entry is a VERY old one, Pattie Page singing How Much Is That Doggy In The Window. Not sure what I feel about the song, selling any living animal in a shop with as little thought as selling a tee shirt is abhorrent.



@sonikebt
There were lots of lovely puppy dogs in the video for last week's winning link but no border terriers. So we are making up for that this week with a song dedicated to us borders - "Border Song" by Elton John 



An da winner as chosened by me dad dus be ................................. @skye613. Well done me pal. You is choosin next time.

Ere wot me dad said: Lexie, this is another fine mess you've gotten me into! The Donny Osmond link was funny but I liked the one about the other end of life so I'm goin with Ole Blue.

So it's over to you. Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 19th June 2016 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment