Saturday 25 August 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Ninety Fourth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 394 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Megan wiph A Spoonful Of Sugar by Mary Poppins. Let's see what we go dis week.

@terenceterrier
Larst week da floofy  Dame Megan did win wiv "A Spoonful of Sugar" sung by Julie Andrews in da film Mary Poppins. Mary Poppins woz a nanny. Another film abowt a nanny woz Mrs Doubtfire. From da soundtrack I gives yoo "Dude Look Like A Lady" by Aerosmith. Da moosic video I chooses of dis gives lotsa bits from da film n it be funny.




@djladylexie
Mary Poppins was a great movie! Dis movie also starred Dick Van Dyke. Dick Van Dyke also appeared in annuva super moosical about a flyin car wot was called Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I'm gonna go wiph a song from that movie wot I loves ... Me Ol' Bamboo.




An da winner as chosen by Megan dust be .................................... oh noes is me again!  Sorry the dad

Ere wot Megan said: Well not many entries this week (is it me?!) but both good but I does choose no 2 cos I lubs the movie and the dance oh and the car!

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 3rd September 2018 (get it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment