Wednesday 22 July 2015

Lexie's Chain: The Two Hundred and Thirty Third Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 233 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was SonikeBT wiv Run an Snow Patrol. Let's see wot we dus got this week:

@maggietkat
Well done with Run by Snow Patrol. I figured that if you run, you can "Roam" where you want to... By the B52's.



@terenceterrier
Larst week da winnin linky woz Run by Snow Patrol . If yoo runs yoo will get tired n have to slow down for a walk. So gonna use dat as my link n I gives yoo Walk on The Wildside by Lou Reed.




@wotterface
Last week's winner was Snow Patrol with Run, a song about hope. I've chosen another song about hope with a brilliant video. It's also got "run" in the title, twice! "Run Boy Run" by Woodkid.




@kelsoterrier
I see last week's winning link was Snow Patrol with Run. Such a great band for us dogs, we love Snow, Squirrel Patrol, Running and Chasing Cars! This got me thinking about Canine linkies....then all that thinking made me hungry which is another canine trait, well for me anyway. After eating I started to think about our origins and how we're like a wolf in a lot of ways. Hmm, Hungry...Like The Wolf, ok, let's go with that then. A classic from Duran Duran, now, where's my treat?




@skye613
Last week @sonikebt based their  winning linky on the theme of hope and light. What is the opposite you ask? Florence has the answer "No Light, No Light ".




@djladylexie
Snow Patrol wiv Run was da winner. Snow Patrol does be a fantastic band. One of their songs we love is called Set The Fire to the Third Bar. This song is about an electric heater with 3 bars when you never had central heating unless you was posh and used to put all three bars of when it was really cold specially when it was snowin outside (see what I did there?), even if it was sunny! So we goin wiv Foo Fighters and Cold Day In The Sun.




An da winner as chosen by @sonikebt dus be ....................... @wotterface! Yay well done me pal! Dus be you next week!

Ere wot Sonike said: Well done all for great links this week. We have chosen link 3 because we like hopeful songs and the song and video were great. As a Durannie, link 4 was a very very very close second mostly because we got to watch Roger Taylor - swoon!

So it's over to you. Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 26th July 2015 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment