Tuesday 26 July 2016

Lexie's Chain: The Two Hundred and Eighty Sixth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 286 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was Sonic wiv Walkin Wounded from Everfink But The Girl.  **Please note mum an dad be in Beefa til Tuesday so Chainy will be late. Fanx you**. Let's see what we gots this week:

@wotterface
Last week the winning song was Everything But The Girl with Walking Wounded. It's not nice to be wounded so I'd like everybody to be fixed, that's why my pick this week I'd Coldplay with Fix You.



@cloonfourmegan
Well done Sonic for winning with Everything But the Girl last week. If there be everything but a girl Lets Here it for the Boy!



@terenceterrier
Larst week pals Sonic n Spike winned wiv “Walking Wounded” by Everything But The Girl. Well I fink if da girl gots left owt larst time then I better put her in dis week. So my linky be “Girl” by The Beatles.




@skye613
Well done Sonic. So me brain went on a journey with this one. Was trying to " Make " tunes work. Not good results until I remembered alliteration. Yes! "Walking Wounded" and " Helplessly Hoping " And I know that all of us are hoping for peace in this crazy world of ours.




@maggietkat
Well done Sonic! G-ma always said, "if you can walk you can dance." So, we are going to walk right into our "Dancing Shoes" by the Faith Band.




@djladylexie
My link dus be Leonard Cohen's The Old Revolution. What? Why? Well, let me tell you. One half of EBTG duo dus be Ben Watt. In 2003 Ben Watt launched his own independent record label called Buzzin' Fly named after a song by Tim Buckley. Tim Buckley was the father of  the wonderful Jeff Buckley. Jeff Buckley covered Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah (said to be better than the original wot I agrees wiv). Leonard Cohen's The Old Revolution was used in the TV show The Walking Dead.



An da winner as chosened by Sonic dus be .................................  @terenceterrier wiv Girl by The Beatles. Well done El Tel .... dussnt forget mum n dad away til toosdee.

Ere wot Sonic said: Thanks pal. We have deliberated and gone with linky 3 - Girl by the Beatles because it was a very clever link. Linky 4 was a very close second coz we loves literation.

So now is over to you. Email me: lexie at toxicpenguin dot com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 31st July 2016 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment