Tuesday 13 December 2016

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Sixth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 305 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was Maggie wiv Donald Fagen's Nightfly. Let's see what we gots this week:

@maggietkat
Well done Skye with the Doors and Riders in the Storm. I thought about Riders and Storms and there is a fun tune about riders. "Save a Horse. ride a Cowboy." By Big and Rich.



@claptonterrier
Hello Miss Lexie…last week our winner chose by Miss Skye was Riders on the Storm….the most famous storm we can think of was Hurricane Katrina…which of course decimated the city of New Orleans a few years ago…so this week our linky is Katrina and the Waves singing “Walking on Sunshine”…



@terenceterrier
Larst week pal Skye winned wiv "Riders On The Storm" by The Doors. *stares into space to get inspawrayshun * . Doors can be lotsa colours. My favrit colour is green cos of da grass n plants n trees n fings. So my linky dis week be "Green Door" by Shakin' Stevens. I hopes yoo likes dis YooToob vershun cos there be a luvvly doggie n two kittehs in cameo roles.




@cloonfourmegan
Last week Skye won with The Doors and Riders on the Storm. I am scared of horses but go with the equine theme and A Horse With No Name.




@djladylexie
Doors, Riders on the storm eh? Hmmmm let me fink.I read that the song was inspired by (Ghost) Riders in the Sky: A Cowboy Legend by Stan Jones.  Ere be Johnny Cash version of dat song.




An da winner as chosen by ................. Skye ............... dus be ..................Megan! Yay! Well done me pal you dus be choosin next week.

Ere wot Skye said: All great minds this week, horses and doggies and kitties, oh my. Going with link-4. Which was followed closely by 3 & 5. Hard this week  pals, you are all so good! 

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 18th December 2016 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment