Tuesday 27 December 2016

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Eighth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 308 of #lexieschain. Last week the winner was me wiv White Horsies. Let's see what we gots this final chainy week:

@terenceterrier
Larst week moosik diva Lexie winned wiv "White Horses " by Jackie Lee. There are lotsa wild white horses in da Camargue. Mum woz wotchin film abowt dem in cinema when news came on screen dat JF Kennedy woz assasinayted. Marilyn Munroe woz a speshall *coughs* friend of his. So I chose for my linky MM performing "I Want To Be Loved By You" in da funny film "Some Like It Hot". It always woz on at Christmas when mum woz younger.




@maggietkat
Well done with "White Horses". Staying with The color white and adding in the season, my pick is "White Christmas".



@skye613
And a very Merry Christmas to one & all! Continuing the Horse theme, I chose " All The Pretty Horses ". A beautiful tune, almost a lullaby. Cause it was a children's show!  ( um I think).



@sonikebt
The typist loved @Dogstoyevsky winning song "White Horses" and the TV series when she was a youngster and this reminded her of another song from her youf, The Osmonds and "Crazy Horses". Happy Christmas to you all.



@diamondbertie
How clever of you to win with On White Horses, my mind kept thinking of a famous white horse Silver, so I choose the opening credits of The Lone Ranger someone said that true intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger. As a child I used to watch the Lone Ranger and looked forward to it every week.




An da winner as chosen by ................. me dad ............... dus be .................. @diamondbertie Bertie. Yay! Dat is me pal you dus choosin next week the first chainy of 2017.

Ere wot me dad said: Am I still doing this?! Hmm ok well ..... *jumps on horse* Hi Ho Silver and .............. away!!! I loved the lone ranger as a kid so that was an easy one. All the best for you and you families in 2017.

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on twitter (@dogstoyevsky) wiv your link suggestion followin on from dis one! You has until 1st January 2017 (gets it to me by 2pm UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment