Thursday 17 August 2017

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Forty First Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 340 of Lexie's Chain. Last week the winner was Sonic an Spike wiv Dirty Harry from The Gorillaz. Let's see wot we gots this week:

@terenceterrier
Larst week our clever little pals win da chainy wiv "Dirty Harry" by Gorrillaz. Phewie so many opshuns  wiv dis! Afta much thought I decide on my my linky n I gives yoo "Adventure of a Lifetime" by Coldplay cos da offishul video haz lotsa gorillas dancing around in it.




@skye613
I think perhaps we've been living under a rock, had never heard of this band or tune. But Clint Eastwood made a phrase very popular! And Technotronic made it half of this tune. Enjoy!




@cloonfourmegan
Last week Sonic won wiv Gorillaz and Dirty Harry. Now this be about Clint Eastwood and the great man has been known to sing a bit as well. So we choose him singing I Talk To The Trees from Paint Your Wagon.




@maggietkat
Well done Sonic with Dirty Harry. I have a double link today. I went Dirty and found a movie "Dirty Deeds". I remembered the jewel "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" by AC/DC.




@djladylexie
Dirty Harry is Harry Callahan a fictional San Francisco police detective played by Clint Eastwood. Dirty Harry is known for his tough approach and of course his gun, the Magnum 44. All the movies were based in San Francisco wot is in California. So I'm goin wiv one of the best known songs bout california ... California Dreamin.





An da winner as chosen by ............... Sonic an Spike  ...................... dus be  .............................. Megan wiv I Talk To The Trees from Paint Your Wagon. Yay you on a roll me pal! You be choowsin next week.

Ere wot me Sonic an Spike dun said: Thanks for all the great linkies this week. We did not know that Clint could sing so for this reason have chosen Link 3.

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on Monday 21st August 2017 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment