Wednesday 30 August 2017

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Forty Third Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 343 of Lexie's Chain. Last week the winner wasme wiv Moody Blues an Forever Autumn. Let's see wot we gots this week:

@maggietkat
Well done with Moody Blues and Forever Autumn. First song I thought of was by Frank Sinatra (dad's favorite) but it was such a draggy song (kinda like what we do with our bums). Then another one of Frank's songs had promise since this one is introspective like mom in autumn. So, here is my link, for those in the autumn of our lives, the Turtles and "It was a very good year".




@terenceterrier
Larst week cleva DJ pal Lexie winned da chainy wiv da linky "Forever Amber" singed by da Moody Blues. One of da lines in dis songy be "My life will be forever amber because you're not there". In dat case he be saying "she's not there". Obvious innit ! Dis be da title of a favrit songy by The Zombies "She's Not There". But I gonna give yoo da vershun by Santana as my linky cos I likes da geetar playing on it. I hopes yoo enjoys it too.




@skye613
Congrats, dear Lexie! The original for " Forever Autumn was written in 1969 by Jeff Wayne for a Lego commercial. This is a no brainer for me. Linky this week.... " Everything is Awesome " from the Lego movie.



@cloonfourmegan
Last week our lovely Lexie won with the Moody Blues and Forever Autumn. That song was in the musical version of War of the Worlds but what is war good for ... absolutely nothing!




@diamondbertie
Your choice of the Moody Blues singing Forever Autumn is a lovely song my choice is Kirsty MacColl singing Thank You For The Days, it catches the sense of loss.




@claptonterrier
last week’s winners were the Moody Blues…which sounds rather gloomy doesn’t it? Anyhoo, we have selected a band with a much more cheerful and colourful name this week…the RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS! And our selection is their song “Californication”.




An da winner as chosen by ............... me dad    ...................... dus be  ..............................  Skye wiv Everything Is Awesome by erm well some lego people.

Ere wot me dad said: haha lego ... that's the one for me. (Lex edit: i fink me dad is tryin to make this really hard)

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on Monday 4th September 2017 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment