Thursday 3 August 2017

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Thirty Ninth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 339 of Lexie's Chain. Last week the winner was our very own El Tel wiv Bohemian Rhapsody from Queen . Let's see wot we gots this week:

@maggietkat
Well done Sir with Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. It is such an intricate tune with layers of sound. One of the first bands to experiment with layers and many instruments was The Beach Boys. I think of Queen's number as searching for oneself and this Beach Boys song also describes Brian's feeling of alienation, "I wasn't made for these times".




@skye613
Congrats to Sir Terence. " Bohemian  Rhapsody " is considered progressive rock. Another of my fav groups is also considered progressive rock. My linky this week... "Bungle in the Jungle" Love Tull!




@cloonfourmegan
Well done Terence on winning last week with Queen and Bohemian Rhapsody. In that song they ask Can You Do the Fandango? Well no but I can do the mashed potato and I can do the twist just like in this song Do You Love Me now that I can dance from the great film Dirty Dancing.




djladylexie
Well done Tel. We loves Queen! Bohemian Rhapsody is one of our favrit songs. Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango? The fandango is a lively dance from Spain. Annuva dance from Spain dus be the Pasa Dobley which features in the movie Strictly Ballroom which is a very funyn filum. A song that we loves from that filum does be Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper. So that's me linky!



An da winner as chosen by ............... Terence ...................... dus be blimey!! It's me! .............................. Me dad will make da decision!

Ere wot Tel said: After much consideration of da noms err linkies sent in by da chainers I haz decided to select *long pause * linky 4. Linky 3 n linky 4 followed da same rationale ( dat be a big werd for a terrier! ) but I on balance I prefers "Time After Time" by Cindi Lauper cos it be a purrty song even if da video had me completely confuzzled as to wot going on. 

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on Monday 7th August 2017 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment