Wednesday 11 July 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Eighty Eighth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 388 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was me wiv Jumpin Jack Flash from the Rollin Stones. Let's see what we got this week:

@claptonterrier
*squeal of tyres and brakes*….hello Lady Lexie….a late entry from me this week…last week our winner was Jumping Jack Flash….that is shorthand for a flashy wild young man…so we thought about the bad boys of rock music…and so we do not have to name names we have selected as our linky this week “Wild Boys” by Duran Duran.




@maggietkat
Well done Lexie with the Stones’ “Jumpin' Jack Flash”. Jagger's lips and stage performances influenced the danceable Maroon 5 number, “Moves Like Jagger”.




@cloonfourmegan
Last week you did win wiv Rolling Stones and Jumping Jack Flash. Well I fink the heat do have got to us but we fort straight away of flashing and this led us to this song ... yeah they call it the streak !




@limeoscar
Well done Dame Lexie with Jumpin’ Jack Flash, which was pawrently inspired by the gardener, who was called ... wait for it ... Jack! So that got us thinking about the garden in all this luffly sunshine which reminded us of the Beatles hit, as we did think we might like the Octopus’ Garden in the shade right now. This Muppets version always makes us smile!




@terenceterrier
Larst week Dame Lexie did win wiv " Jumping Jack Flash" by da Rolling Stones. There woz also a movie of the same name released in 1986. I perused da soundtrack n selects for my linky "Hold On" by Billy Branigan.




An da winner as chosened by me dad dust be ............................ Maggie wiph Moves Like Jagger.

Ere wot me dar said:  Great links thanks. Well, it's a simple link but I like it ... Moves Like Jagger. I got some kewl dance moves Lex! (no dad, no *paws over eyes*)

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 17th July 2018 (get it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment