Friday 20 July 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Eighty Ninth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 389 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was me wiv Maroon5 an Moves Like Jagger. Let's see what we got this week.

@cloofourmegan
Last week Maggie did win wiv Maroon 5 and Moves Like Jagger. Maroon 5 also had a hit with Sugar. We like sugar and we like this song about sugar from a made up band.




@terenceterrier
Larst week Miss Maggie winned wiv "Move like Jagger".  Mick certainly duss have a well recognisable  err dance rooteen. Anyhows to even fings up I fort I needed to find a lady singer wot got equally well known moves n I decided dat BeyoncĂ© would do ( she of da well known wiggle bum dance moves) . So for my linky I gonna give yoo da YooToob video of her n Jay Z doing da songy " Crazy In Love".




@djladylexie
Move Like Jagger dus be mostly about how Mick Jagger dances wot is very famuss way of dancing. Me stickin wiv the dancin feem m. Well did you know Mick Jagger an David Bowie dun a song togeva called Dancing In The Street? Yes, they did. Did you also know dat Bowie dun a song about dancin too an dat me linky. David Bowie an John I'm Only Dancin.




Ere wot me Maggie said: Several interesting links. Mom interrupted my deliberation to tell me what to chose. Mom is a ballroom dancer and lovers the tune “Sugar Sugar” since it is an interesting and fun dance. Please watch my video link to see what mom does only not as good as the demo people.  




So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 24th  July 2018 (get it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment