Thursday 26 July 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Ninetieth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 390 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Megan wiph Sugar Sugar. Let's see wot we got dis week. I fink everyone on holibobs or bored wiph it! I hope is da first one eeekkk!!

@terenceterrier
Larst week Dame Megan did win wiv " Sugar Sugar " by The Archies wot woz a hit at da end of da 60's. I gonna keep wiv da sweet theme n gives yoo annuva songy from da same era - "Honey" by Bobby Goldsboro. *hands outs boxes of tissues to contestants* yoo gonna need these pals.




@djladylexie
Well Sugar Sugar is a bubblegum pop song happarently. Dis moosic appeals to teenyboppers an people wot like bubble gum! Bubblegum is a kind of chewing gum wot can be blown up into a bubble. Me fink bubble is me linky dis week so me goin wiph bubble songs. Here be one from Gwen Stefani called Bubble Pop Electric. Presumables one can bop whilst blowin bubbles to dis one :).





Ere wot Megan said: Well it do be very quiet with the Linkys dis week. I does blame the heat ! Anyhoo I did like both of these linkys but I does pick Linky No 1 cos I do like a bit of a sob! 

So da winner dust be El Tel wiph Honey wot is very sad *sobsob*.

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 31st July 2018 (get it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment