Friday 14 September 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Ninety Sixth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 396 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Maggie wiph Schoop Schoop song from Cher. Let's see what we got dis week and who is da winner!

@claptonterrier
Hello Lady Lexie…last week ou winner was the SHoop SHoop song by Cher….we have no idea what the Scoop is, was or might be…so this week are are countering with our own load of old nonsense…and our linky is Manamana….by the Muppets….




@terenceterrier
Larst week pal Oscar did win wiv Cher n The Shoop Shoop Song. Da video woz made to promote da film " Mermaids" . A mermaid is half fish but I dussnt do fings by halves so I gonna give yoo some moosic abowt a proper fish. A BIG fish. A VERY BIG FISH. My linky be John Williams : Theme From Jaws ( Boston Pops ) . BTW it still not safe to go back in da water.




@djladylexie
Well done Oscar wiv da shopp shopp song. Cher's version was the soundtrack of her 1990 filum Mermaids which isn't about mermaids. A move which is about a mermaid that isn't called Mermais Splash which as got Daryl Hannah as da mermaid. I jus found out that Daryl Hannah has aledgedely married Neil Young! So dat is gonna be me linky - Neil Young - and one of his songs wot I likes dus be Horse With No Name.





An da winner as chosen by Maggie dust be ....................................El Tel . Yay dat mean you Terence win so you chooses next week.

Ere wot Maggie said:  My choice this week is the Theme from Jaws. The links were quite clever but I have to choose the BIG FISH. The composition makes me shiver my ivers. PLUS One of the fake news reports was that there were sharks caught up in Hurricane Florence

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 18th September 2018 (get it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment