Saturday 29 September 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Ninety Eighth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 398 of Lexie's Megan wif da somefon somfon. Let's see what we got dis week and who is da winner!

@terenceterrier
Larst week Dame Megan did win wiv da songy " Under the Sea" from da Disney film abowt a mermaid. As yoo probs knows there be a famuss statue of a Mermaid in Denmark. I gonna do a nifty side step to annuva famuss statue wot be in Edinburgh n be of a Skye Terrier doggie known as Greyfriars Bobby. He had a Disney film made abowt him too. I gonna give yoo a song abowt him as my linky. " Greyfriars Bobby" by Kaitlyn and The Children of the Town.




@maggietkat
Well done Dame Megan with Under the sea. I figured that if mermaids can go under the sea, then humans can go Up. This is the Carole King and James Taylor version of a Drifters tune, “Up on the Roof”.




@claptonterrier
Hello Miss Lexie...last week our winner was Under The Se from the Little Mermaid film...of course yours truly would quite like things to be Under the C ! ...so this week our entry is "Paradise by the C" by the inimitable Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band...featuring the Master of Disaster, the Big Man... Clarence Clemons!




@djladylexie
I'd like to be under the sea but I dussnt be able to breave so I fink I be there in a sumbarine. A yellow submarine! We can all live in it!




An da winner as chosen by Megan dust be .................................... Clapton! Yay dat mean you dust win so you chooses next week me pal Clapton.

Ere wot Megan said:  Fanks Lexie!Wel l some good linkys this week ... Two we knew very well and two not so but we did like them all. In the end we did choose very clever Linky 3 Paradise by the C ... Now wonder who that C can be!

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 2nd October 2018 (get it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment