Sunday 23 September 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Ninety Seventh Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 397 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Terence wiv da Jaws Feem Toon. Let's see what we got dis week and who is da winner!

@cloonfourmegan
Last week Terence did win wiv
Do do do do dodododo
Scary Jaws theme
Sharks can make you scared of going in the sea but there are lovely things  like The Little Mermaid Under The Sea




@maggietkat
Well done Sir T with the theme from Jaws. I am going with the BIG FISH which leads me to one of my favorite movies, Big. An incredible scene is when Tom Hanks and his boss play the keyboard on the floor in FAO Schwartz. My link is Heart and soul/Chopsticks.




@claptonterrier
Hello Miss Lexie…last week our winner was filed theme tune…so we got to think about other songs made famous from films…our favourite my be Saturday Night Fever by the Bee Gees from the film of the same name…and that of course is a ruse slice of D.I.S.C.O….and so this week our linky is D.I.S.C.O by Ottawan!!




@djladylexie
Jaws was a very scary feem toon from da movie Jaws. In dis filum a giant man-eating great white shark attacks people on Amity Island. Da feem toon wawn was done by John Williams who be probably the most famus movie composer of all time. Me stickin wiv da man-eaters and da john williams feem toons and goin wiv da feem form Jurassic Park.




An da winner as chosen by Terence dust be ....................................Megan! Yay dat mean you Megan dust win so you chooses next week.

Ere wot Tel said:  Afta much nomming on sossidges I choose linky numba one wot be the Little Mermaid songy

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 18th September 2018 (get it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment