Wednesday 4 October 2017

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Forty Eighth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 348 of Lexie's Chain. Last week the winner was Megan wiph Queen and Bohemian Rhapsody.  Let's see wot we gots this week:

@maggietkat
Well done with the head banger version of Bohemian Rhapsody, laughed until I piddled.  How could any choice follow that? How about honoring Freddie Mercury? There is a short lived dance craze called The Freddie. Here is Freddie and the Dreamers with Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello doing “I’m Telling You Now’.




@tclaptonterrier
Hello Miss Lexie….last week our winner was the song Bohemian Rhapsody…..and now as I have given up all hope of ever picking a winning link again I am choosing the song “Bohemian Like You” by the Dandy Warhols in the hope that some of the magic might rub off on my linky…..*desperate ears*



@terenceterrier
Larst week Dame Megan ( she's da floofy sister wivowt da big bum - allegedly) winned wiv " Bohemian Rhapsody " from da Wayne's World movie. For my linky dis week I gives yoo "Rule The World by Take That n da vershun I chooses is dem performing live at da London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony. How duss I link dem I hear yoo all ask. Well it's complicated. I takes a very long n torturous route where I shows I can get from one to da other n it would probs make Lexie's paws drop off from doing all da typing. So Take That explanayshun (geddit ! ) n believe me.




@skye613
Congrats to Megan winning with Wayne's World last week! So Mom did immediately think of Carpool Karaoke. Our linky this week is Sia and James Corden! Gotta stick with singing in da car!




@djladylexie
Is dis da real life? Is dis just fantasy? Well good questions me finks. Probably one of the worst covers ever of dis most amazin song has got to be William Shatner - even though it's quite good in some strange way. Anyhoo he has done loads of em, one of our faves does be Common People. Of course, the awesome Jarvis Cocker was the original singer of da song wiv his band Pulp. Well so that is me linky Common People from Pulp.




An da winner as chosen by ............... Megan ...................... dus be  .............................. Maggie! Yay. You choosin next week me pal.

Ere wot Megan said: It’s me Megan wiv da small bum! I put on my judging wig and do have carefully examined the very good entries this week. I was tempted to give the sympathy vote to Linky 2 but I just can’t resist ‘doing the Freddie’ so my choice is Linky 1

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me on Monday 9th October 2017 (gets it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment