Friday 16 March 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Seventy First Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 371 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Oscar wiph ELO and Mr Blue Sky. Let's see what we got this week:

@claptonterrier
Hello Lady Lexie…last week our winner was Mr Blue Sky….we need a good idea for our linky this week…..and i believe that blue sky thinking is also a way of saying look for a great idea….so this week our linky has to be “Me and My Big Idea” by Tears for Fears.





@diamondbertie
Clever Oscar won last week with the Electric Light Orchestra such great choice my choice is in keeping the the theme of the sky with the Beatles and their song Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds from the album Sergeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club. This song caused quite a furores because it was believed to promote recreational drugs namely LSD.




@cloonfourmegan
Last week Oscar wins for the first time (yay) with ELO and Mr Blue Sky. Jeff Lynne was key member of ELO but also other bands like the Travelling Wilburys and back in the day The Move. So we pick a great Move song which was the first song to be played on Radio 1. We gives you Flowers in the Rain!




@maggietkat
Well done Sir T with “Mr Blue Sky”. The lyrics describe longing that the blue sky will come through. My link is about longing to be home and the journey there. I also chose a song with Blue, written by Roy Orbison which became  Linda Ronstadt's signature song, “Blue Bayou”.





@skye613
Great tune, Oscar! So we are staying with Blue Skys for our linky this week. The super U2 and " Bullet In The Blue Sky" Rock On Pals!




@terenceterrier
Well done Oscar on  joining da elite wiv a winning linky wot be "Mr Blue Sky" by da ELO. Dis songy woz writ by Jeff Lynne. He had been in a Swiss chalet n weather been grey n miserable. When da sun suddenly appeared it got da inspawrayshun for dat song. I similarly get my inspawrayshun for my linky from dis. I give yoo "Here Comes The Sun" by George Harrison.





@djladylexie
Well done me pal for da winnin of da chainy! Well let me finks .. ELO ... electric light orchestra wiv Mr Blue Sky. Mum met Bev Bevan an Jeff Lynne dontcha know. Anyhoo, the uvva member of ELO was Mr Roy Wood who was even more well know for his own band Wizzard! Let's go Glam Rock, get your platforms on and rock wiv me to Wizzard an prolly their most famous song EVA ... I Wish It Could Be Kissmuss Efurry Day.




An da winner ............ as chosened by Oscar ..................... dus be .............................. Terence! Yay well done me pal! You choosin next week.

Ere wot Oscar said: So to consider the linky this week . . . wot a luffly lot to choose from we ad to sleeps on them to be sure, but I finks we go with Linky 6 coz we like the trivia in the linky and who doesn’t luff the sun for a bit of sun puddlin?!

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 19th March 2018 (ges it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment