Friday 9 March 2018

Lexie's Chain: The Three Hundred and Seventieth Chain

Hello pals. Welcome to week 370 of Lexie's Chain. Last week da winner was Terence wiph Always Look On The Bright Side of Life from da Monty Fypons. Let's see what we got this week:

@maggietkat
Well done Sir T with Eric idle's “Bright side of Life”. I got thinking about musicians whose songs have become covers. I think musicians would have to look on the bright side and be flattered? Here is a cover by Cheap Trick, gettin better all the time. I also if yo look on bright side, things have to get better.




@limeoscar
Well done Sir Terence who last week gave us the Python’s Always Look on the Bright Side of Life, which we sung loud for Brian win leaky eyes!  It was also included in the London 2012 closing ceremony 'A Symphony of British Music’.  Immediately preceding it was ELO’s Mr Blue Sky and blue sky does always make us look on the bright side, so this dus be our linky this week.




@cloonfourmegan
Last week Terence won with Monty Python Life of Brian Always Look at the Bright Side of Life
We wanted to continue with a cheery bright side theme so we pick The Bright Side of the Road by the sometimes not so cheery Van Morrison.




@claptonterrier
Hello Miss Lexie…lats week Sir terence selected “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life” as our winner. I am not entirely clear where he is getting his sense of optimism in these dark times so I am staging a mini-protest and selecting as my link this week “Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now”….




@djladylexie
Well done Sir Terence of Tel. First of all so sorry to hear about Brian and RIP to im. Now, let me fink. So Bright Side of Life very good song dat and as you noes it was singed at da funeral of Graham Chapman of da Monty Pifons. Dat song was written by Eric Idle. Annuva Monty Pifon famous for his songs was Terry Gilliam. Terry Gilliam is a great movie producer and one of me favourits dus be Brazil, wot has the great theme toon err ...... Brazil! So me gives you Brazil from the movie .... Brazil!



@sonikebt
@TerenceTerrier did win with “Always look on the bright side of life” from Monty Python. This week we are looking on the bright side of life with “Mr Brightside”, the Killers.





@diamondbertie
Clever Terence won with Monty Python Look on the Bright Side I did chuckle at the affronted faces this film caused, my link has to be Spike Jones and hid City Slickers with Chloe which takes nothing seriously.




An da winner ............ as chosened by Terence ..................... dus be .............................. Oscar! Yay well done me pal for your first win! You choosin next week.

Ere wot Tel said:  I haz listened to n wotched da linkies at least twice n evaluated da werds for best linky . After much deliberayshun I chooses linky 2 wot be da ELO n "Mr Blue Sky". 

So now is over to you. Email me: lex[dot]dogstovesky @ gmail.com or DM me by 12th March 2018 (ges it to me by 10am UK time if poss). Oh sometimes I dus accidentally delete em! Heehee. So good idea to type DO NOT DELETE in the title and dussnt forget to send a linky to da video from You Tube!

Lexie's Chain dus be inspired by da pawsome Radcliffe & Maconie Show wot you can has a listen to on dere website. Follow me @dogstoyevsky or #lexieschain on Twitter to join da fun. Remember anyfink goes! Rock, classical, opera, ballads, punk, reggae - is up to you! Fanx for playin!

No comments:

Post a Comment